It’s almost over.
Oh, you thought there would be more?
Of course there’s more! While this year has been full of challenges, we came together and found a way to push through those challenges … and even found a few bright spots:
- Wearing sweatpants became cool.
- We found ways to work remotely
- Drive-in theaters made a comeback.
- We got outside (socially distanced, of course) and rode bikes, went for walks, played ball, etc.
- We cooked at home and spent more time around the dinner table together.
- Virtual museum and zoo tours.
- Our dogs are happy to have us at home all day. Our cats? Probably not.
- We rediscovered old hobbies, baking, gardening, painting, reading, etc.
- We found new ways to safely connect with friends and family through Zoom gatherings.
- As many news and talk shows were forced to film from home, we got some great work from home bloopers.
- Two words: Tiger King