How a Maintained Roof Saves You Money
If you’re feeling reluctant to start a commercial roof maintenance program, we understand. It can feel like one more expense that your business doesn’t need. However, it’s essential to know how an affordable, predictable, regular investment today can help you avoid an unexpected catastrophic expense later.
Regular maintenance for your commercial roof will save money by helping you to:
- Extend the Life of Your Roof So You Can Put Off Roof Replacement
- Repair Active Leaks Before They Can Damage Structures and Assets
- Identify Potential Areas Where Leaks May Occur for Lower Repair Costs
- Keep Costs Under Control by Being Proactive with Inspections
Are you ready to lower overall expenses and have more control over your budget with roofing preventive maintenance? Get in touch with us, and we’ll discuss it!
What Commercial Roof Preventive Maintenance Looks Like
Now that you understand the importance of having a maintained roof—for safety and savings—it’s time to glimpse into what we do during a regular maintenance call.
- Inspect All Roof Levels
- Remove Roof Debris
- Inspect Roof Drains
- Inspect Drainage Components
- Inspect Ancillary Rooftop Items
- Prepare a Conditions Report
- Submit Cost Proposals for Repairs
In some cases, our professional roofers will go up onto the roof for the inspection. In other cases, they will use drone technology to inspect the roof and take photos. Either way, you can expect full documentation and an explanation of everything they find.
Ongoing roof maintenance will result in long-term savings by extending your roof system’s life cycle. We are happy to offer our Exceptional Roof Protection Plan.
Learn More about the benefits of our GSM Exceptional Roof Protection Plan.