Ensuring the Wellbeing of Our Team and Yours with Safety Certifications
In the roofing industry, safety is paramount. There are greater chances of falls when a crew doesn’t follow safety protocols, but there are dangers for anyone onsite, including your employees and visitors.
The GSM Roofing team has dedicated itself to being the safest, most respected roofing contractor in the Mid-Atlantic region while taking on the dirty, dangerous, and difficult jobs that others might avoid. Because we set ourselves apart in those ways, you get to take advantage of limitless commercial roofing services that will not be interrupted by unsafe practices.
Here are some of the safety courses that we’ve completed to stay in compliance on your job site:
- New Hire Safety Orientation Program
- MSHA Part 46 and Part 48 Training
- OSHA 10-Hour Certification
- OSHA 30-Hour Certification
- CPR/First Aid/AED
- PA State Certified Safety Committee
- DOT/Non-DOT drug/Alcohol/Controlled Substance Screening Programs
- EPA RRP Certification
- Fall Prevention and Protection
- Ladder and Scaffold Safety Programs
- NCCCO Certified Crane Operators
- Confined Space Entry Program
- Respiratory Protection Program
- Special Equipment Operation
- Job Hazard Analysis Program
- Job Site Safety Audit Program
- Construction Health and Safety Technician (CHST) Certification
Click to Enlarge
Drug Testing is a Safety Practice
Ensuring the safety of everyone on GSM Roofing jobs requires drug testing. We cannot afford to have impaired employees in our work areas, and neither can you. Therefore, we recognize this and require all prospective employees to submit to initial drug testing before being hired and random drug testing during their time working for us.
At GSM Roofing, we consider drug testing a basic safety protocol and a significant contributor to our impressive EMR (Worker’s Compensation Experience Modification Rating). And we know it’s a major contributor to our TRIR (Total Recordable Incidence Rates), which is one of the lowest in the roofing industry.